Spring time

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kobe LOVES putting everything in his mouth. My hair, toys, paper, clothes, etc.
He also loves to look directly at someone and smile!! I love his smiles. It makes every day a good day.



His last play time with Kelli. She calls him "Widdle-widdle", "Grumpy-Gills", and say's Kobe "you are so cwazy to me!!!!" We miss you Kelli!!


Kobe and Chris have a lot of fun together. I constantly get picture messages on my cell while I'm at work and he makes me laugh every time. They are usually pics of a really big dirty diaper, spit up all over Chris' clothes and neck, Kobe playing with some of his favorite toys, or him taking a nap. It definitely makes work go by faster.



This is me and Kobe hanging out while he is sitting in his bumbo. He typically only last about 5 minutes in that thing though because he some how lifts himself almost comletely out of it!! I think he is part magician. I find him in the weirdest places and in the weirdest positions.






2 comments:

Caytlin said...

He's so stinkin cute!! Can't wait to see him again!!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

I LOVE the pic of him holding his hands and smiling! It's such a sweet picture. Missing you guys. :)